Specialty Items & Finishing
Finishing is where your printed design can “sink or swim”. With many cost-effective options available (and more technologies and products being developed every day!) your imagination is your only limitation. We have many available options we have to help your design take flight!
17mil magnetic stock is our standard stock and is meant to be used indoors, with limited exposure to the elements; however, you can request UV coating or protective films to offer longevity and sustainability to your magnetized materials.
Mailers & Mail Service
- Database & List Management
- List Brokerage
- CASS Certification
- National Change of
- Postal Presorting
- Metering & Stamping
- Postage Discounts
- Variable Data
- INKJET Address
- Tab Sealing
- Post Office Delivery
- X-date Fulfillment
Door-Hangers provide eye-catching messages on one side or both. We offer various stocks, finishing, and coating choices to make your design stand out.
One of the most cost-effective and successful ways to increase your sales, as well as quickly and easily reach current or new customers. Available in a variety of sizes on several high-quality paper stocks.
This versatile product is available on a variety of stocks to help your message be received in the most effective way possible.
Rack cards are a marketing machine packed with information. Many sizes and stocks available.
Available in offset or digital, business cards are a great way to make a first impression at events, meetings and more.
Many finishing options available to make your brand stand-out from other business cards.
Letterhead & Envelopes
Bring your branding together with our stationary products: letterhead and commercial envelopes. Available in laser-safe thermography or flat-printed.
Design your own stamp and have it created today! Our self-inking stamps can be used for addressing envelopes, adding your logo to packaging, customizing wedding paper or invitations, creating arts and crafts and many other applications. Our self-inking stamps are refillable and come in a variety of colors and are meant to last for thousands of impressions.
Brochures are an essential part of visual communication. Many stock and folding options are available.
Birthdays, Weddings, Save the Date announcements, whatever the reason, we’ve got you covered! Paneled Notecards come in White and Soft Ivory/Natural, each available in a variety of sizes as a flat card or fold-over. Matching envelopes are also available to complete the set!
A booklet can deliver useful, targeted information to an audience as a highly professional package.
There are a variety of cover stocks, interior stocks, binding, and finishing options available.
Who doesn’t LOVE shiny things, right?! All Foil Stamping projects are quoted on a per-project basis so email our staff today to starting working on your next luxurious foil project!
14 Standard Ink Colors
29 Standard Card Stocks
25 Standard Letterhead & Envelope Paper Stocks
Laser Safe Letterheads & Envelopes
Special Effect Graphics
Flat Printing Available
Special PMS Ink Colors
Stock Art Available
24 Hour Service
Artwork Kept On File
Full Color Printing
Two Sided Printing
NET 30 ACCOUNTS
- A Credit Application must be completed and approved before credit may be extended for a Net 30 account. Under Net 30 terms, all invoices are due and payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Credit Card Payment:
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA credit cards.
- Credit card payment may be made when picking up orders at BCE South or we can bill your credit card per your instructions before shipping or delivering your completed orders. Simply indicate your preferences on our Credit Card Authorization form.
- C.O.D. payment may be made by cash, cashier’s check, money order or credit card.
- C.O.D. payment is accepted when you pick up orders at our office. We do not ship orders C.O.D.
PAY IN ADVANCE
- Payment is required in advance of shipping orders if a Net 30 account has not been established. Please fill out our Credit Card Authorization form and fax to 704.821.7509 or 800.282.6690 to have your card billed per your instructions; otherwise, we will call for credit card billing information before shipping which may delay shipment of your order.
- Payment in advance of printing orders should be made by credit card, money order or cashier’s check.